Your place to ask questions, find answers, and discover how we work.
Q. What kind of weight loss solutions do you offer?
A. Semaglutide — a glucagon-like peptide (GLP-1).
Tirzepatide – is a GLP-1 and GIP.
- This is a weekly injection that you will administer subcutaneously at your own home.
- We provide this service in most states.
- We are private pay only. This means we do not submit to insurance. However, we would be happy to provide you with a receipt for your HRA/HSA account
Q. Tell me more about the hormone replacement therapy you offer?
A. We offer Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. We believe this form of therapy is safer and more effective; this form of hormone replacement mimics your body’s hormones at a molecular level.
- BHRT/TRT for both women and men.
- We also prescribe estrogen, testosterone and progesterone.
- We specialize in injectable testosterone and estrogen.
- We do not offer pellets.
- We believe that looking at thyroid levels is crucial.
Q. Can I book a FREE consultation?
Q. Can you help me get my hormone levels checked?
A. You bet! Contact Jill@balancedhormonehealth.com or call/text 515-587-8649 — we can help you get your labs taken at LabCorp, which we have great cash rates to pass along to you! Otherwise, we would be happy to provide you a FREE script to use at a facility of your choice, and have it billed to your insurance (if applicable).
Q. Do you do at home injectable BHRT/TRT? Weight loss injections?
A. Yes, we sure do! We specialize in at-home injections, for both BHRT/TRT, and for weight loss (Semaglutide/Tirzepatide).
- We purchase all of our medications from the top compounding pharmacies in the USA.
- All medications are shipped directly to your home at no additional cost.
- On average, it takes 7-10 days to receive your medication following your appointment.
- We are 100% telehealth — this means all of our appointments are conducted virtually